Manabadi AP 1st Year Junior Intermediate Model Papers 2017 PDF Free DownloadAP Inter 1st Year Model Papers 2017 Download: AP intermediate first year model papers free download Procedure provided below. In Andhra Pradesh intermediate exams are conducted by the board of intermediate education, Andhra Pradesh. It regulates and supervises the system of intermediate education and to specify the courses of study and matters connected with. AP intermediate will conduct intermediate public examinations every year in the month of February and March 2017. For this exam every year nearly 3 lakh students are commenced to write public exams. Intermediate education board examination will conduct the public examinations in Telugu and English medium for all private and government colleges.
|AP Inter 1st Year Model Questions Papers 2017 Download|
The pass percentage for each paper is 35 marks. And these exams are in three parts:
- PART-1:ENGLISH LANGUAGE PAPER-1 .It is common to all branches
- PART-2:TELUGU, SANSKRIT, HINDI, FRENCH, FRENCH, URDU, ARABIC. In these languages students can choose any one language.
- PART-3:CHEMISTRY, HISTORY, PHYSICS, CIVICS, ECONOMICS, COMMERCE, BOTANY, ZOOLOGY; Inter 1st year Question paper pattern is as follows:
- Part-1 English language paper-1 is common for all groups and this paper is for 100 marks.
- Part-2 second language paper-1 is given to the students according to their choice at the time of filling of application form. And this paper is also for 100 marks.
- Part-3 the subjects in this part are different for different group students.
- For M.P.C & M.E.C group students mathematics paper 1a&1b are examine for 150 marks (75 marks each).
- For Bi.P.C students zoology & botany for 120 (60 marks each paper contains).
- For C.EC students CIVICS paper is for 100 marks each. H.E.C students history paper is for 60 marks.
- For M.P.C, Bi.P.C student’s physics and chemistry exams are examined for60 marks each.
- For M.E.C, C.E.C, H.E.C student’s economics and commerce paper are examined for 100 marks each.
- And the time allotted for each exam is three hours( 9:00a.m to 12:00p.m)
AP INTER 1ST YEAR TIME TABLE 2017
General I & II Year Time Table: http://bieap.gov.in/pdf/General_TimeTable_M2017.pdf
The students who have wish to appear the inter 1st year public examination those students can download the model papers for every subject are provided by the following links given below for better understanding of exam pattern and for practice.
BIEAP For Sanskrit model paper-1 follow the below link:
BIEAP For deluge model paper-1 follow the below link:
BIEAP For English model paper-1 follow the below link:
BIEAP For moths 1a model paper-1 follow the below link:
BIEAP For maths 1b model paper-1 follow the below link:
BIEAP For physics model paper-1 follow the below link:
BIEAP For chemistry model paper-1 follow the below link:
BIEAP For zoology model paper-1 follow the below link:
BIEAP For botany model paper-1 follow the below link:
BIEAP For civics model paper-1 follow the below link:
BIEAP For civics model paper-1 t.m. Follow the below link:
BIEAP For economics model paper-1 follow the below link:
BIEAP For economics model paper-1 t.m follow the below link:
BIEAP For commerce model paper-1 follow the below link:
BIEAP For commerce model paper-1 t.m follow the below link:
BIEAP For history model paper-1 t.m follow the below link:
For AP Inter 1st / 2nd Year Model Papers 2017 BIEAP MPC, MEC, CEC Groups AP Inter 1st Year 2017 Model Questions Papers Download at official website