BIE AP Inter 2nd Year Model Papers 2017 BIEAP MPC, MEC, CEC, BIPC
@ eenadupratibha.net &manabadi.com
AP 1st /Jr Inter Previous Papers 2017 Download: In Andhra Pradesh intermediate exams are conducted by the board of intermediate education, Andhra Pradesh. It regulates and supervises the system of intermediate education and to specify the courses of study and matters connected with. A.p intermediate will conduct intermediate public examinations every year in the month of February and March. For this exam every year nearly 3lakh students are commenced to write public exams. Intermediate education board examination will conduct the public examinations in Telugu and English medium in all private and government colleges.
AP Inter 2nd Year Model Papers 2017
AP State Intermediate board will conduct exams for M.P.C, Bi.P.C, C.EC, M.E.C, H.E.C groups. In public exams candidates are examined for total 1000 marks in 1st and 2nd year. For the 2nd year the total marks are different for different branches i.e., 500 mark for arts group (M.E.C, C.E.C, and H.E.C), 530 marks for (M.P.C), and 560 marks for Bi.P.C group. The pass percentage for each paper is 35 marks. And these exams are in three parts:
- PART- 1: ENGLISH LANGUGE PAPER-2 .It is common to all branches
- PART- 2: TELUGU, SANSKRIT, HINDI, FRENCH, FRENCH, URDU, ARABIC. In these languages students can choose any one language.
- PART- 3: CHEMISTRY, HISTORY,PHYSICS,CIVCS,ECONOMICS,COMMERCE,BOTANY,ZOOLOGY Inter 2nd year Question paper pattern is as follows:
- Part-1 English language paper-2 is common for all groups and this paper is for 100 marks.
- Part-2 second language paper-2 is given to the students according to their choice at the time of filling of application form. And this paper is also for 100 marks.
- Part-3 the subjects in this part are different for different group students.
- For M.P.C & M.E.C group students mathematics paper 2a&2b are examine for 150 marks (75 marks each).
- For Bi.P.C students zoology paper-2 & botany paper-2for 120 (60 marks each paper contains).
- For C.EC students CIVICS paper-2 is for 100 marks each. H.E.C student’s history paper-2 is for 60 marks.
- For M.P.C, Bi.P.C student’s physicspaper-2 and chemistry pare-2 exams are examined for60 marks each.
- For M.E.C, C.E.C, H.E.C student’s economics paper-2 and commerce paper-2 are examined for 100 marks each.
- For 2nd year students practical are conducted for science students.(M.PC & Bi.P.C)
- Physics and chemistry lab practices for 60 marks ( 30 marks each lab consist).these labs are common for both M.P.C &Bi.P.C.
- But for Bi.P.C ZOOLOGY & BOTONY LABS also examined for 60 marks (30 marks each).
- These practical exams are conducted before the public exams I jumbling system.
- And the time allotted for each exam is three hours (9:00a.m to 12:00p.m).
Board of intemediate Education, AP - IPE March 2017 Time Tables
The students who have wish to appear the inter 1st year public examination those students can download the model papers for every subject are provided by the following links given below for better understanding of exam pattern and for practice.
AP inter 2nd year Model Papers 2017 Previous Question Papers
- For English model paper-2 follow the below link (Copy & paste the url in the Browser):
- For Telugu model paper-2 follow the below link:
- For Sanskrit model paper-1 follow the below link:
- For maths 2-a model paper-1 follow the below link:
- For maths 2-b model paper-1 follow the below link:
- For physics model paper-1 follow the below link:
- For chemistry model paper-1 follow the below link:
- For zoology model paper-1 follow the below link:
- For botany model paper-1 follow the below link:
- For civics model paper-1 follow the below link:
- For civics t.m model paper-1 follow the below link:
- For history t.m model paper-1 follow the below link:
- For economics model paper-1 follow the below link:
- For economics t.m model paper-1 follow the below link:
- For commerce model paper-1 follow the below link:
- For commerce t.m model paper-1 follow the below link:
AP Intermediate 1st & 2nd Year Hall Tickets 2017 Download: http://bieap.cgg.gov.in/